People have become very vigilant about their healthy hair. To have healthy hair, we should eat healthy food. When it comes to hairs, what can be healthier than oats. Oats have been considered the most healthy food in many studies. It contains antioxidants like muesli and granola which benefit our body in excessive amounts. Oats have fiber in your stomach. Keeps you full for a long time, so that you do not feel hungry even if we consider oat milk for healthy hair. Minerals, fiber and protein are available in plenty in oats. Oates control blood cholesterol.
Beneficial for hair
Oats like yogurt and aloe vera also benefit our skin and hair.
- Moisturizing hair – By applying oats on the hair, this moisturizer pulls on its side, due to which our scalp is always moisturized. If oats are removed from our scalp, then we feel our scalp soft and fresh.
- Dandruff Removal – Dandruff is reduced by applying on the scalps of hair. Applying oats as a hair mask makes our hair healthy, due to which dandruff is also reduced.
- Natural hair cleanser – Oats contain a compound called saponin that acts as a natural cleanser. Removes dirt and stickiness from our hair follicles. Oats mixed in their bath water also freshens the skin upon bathing.
- Prevents hair itching – Oats are rich in fiber which makes our hair roots healthy. Oats also provide essential nutrients to our hair. Which help our hair grow?
Oat Milk Hair Mask
In the summer season, more hair care is needed than skin care is required due to problems such as itching and dandruff that are encountered due to moisture and perspiration. Try the following oat milk hair mask to treat hair.
Benefits of hair mask
- Great for Colored Hair
- To maintain hair shine
- Reduces dandruff
- Prevents hair fall
Hair Mask Making Materials
Not much to make a hair mask, just 1 cup oats, 2 cup milk and 1 cloth of muslin
How to use hair mask
Add oats and milk in a blender and blend. After that put oats in muslin cloth and strain. After washing the shampoo hair, apply this oats mask to the hair. Leave on for 10 minutes. Then wash the hair with plain water. You will observe the oat milk hair health benefits.
Other health Benefits of oats
Some of the oat milk health benefits include.
- Medium of nutrients to hair -Oats are a good medium for energy. Carbohydrate is available in oats, due to which there is no deficiency of carbohydrates in the body by eating it. Eating oats with milk also provides benefits of protein and calcium. And these all essential nutrients are extremely important for healthy hair.
- Related to bones – People who are troubled by bone problems can consume oats. Oats contain minerals such as silicon, which helps in strengthening your bones.
- Cholesterol control – Oats contain vitamin E and beta glucan fiber. Beta glucan increases the level of good cholesterol and reduces bad cholesterol. When cholesterol levels are normal, the risk of heart-related diseases is reduced.