Obesity is a type of complex disorder in which body fat gets accumulated. Obesity is not just a cause of aesthetic concern, but it also increases the risk of diseases and many health problems such as heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Being highly obese increases your chances of having health problems especially related to your weight and skin.
But the good news is that weight loss can be relieved by obesity. You can help lose weight by making changes in diet, and physical activities such as yoga, exercise, and behavior changes. BMI is used to detect body fat.
Reason for obesity and skin problems
There are many reasons for skin problems related to obesity, some of which are as follows, such as
- High food intake-Foods that are high in fat and calories. Eating them increases obesity.
- Fat diet – Eating more fat increases fat which also increases obesity.
- Insomnia – Lack of sleep increases obesity. Obesity increases in people who sleep less than normal
- Aging – As you get older, the ability of calipers to burn calories is reduced, due to which obesity increases with age.
- Genetic reasons-Obesity is also due to genetic reasons, such couples who are obese, their children are also mostly obese.
There are many health-related diseases due to increasing obesity, some of which are-
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- Joint pain
- Respiratory problems
- Asthma and lung problems
Ways to reduce obesity
To reduce obesity, people adopt a variety of methods, some of which are prominent.
- Eat low-calorie food-To reduce obesity, foods with very low calories should be consumed. Increased calorie intake increases obesity in the body.
- Body Activity and Exercise-Increasing physical activity and regular exercise can affect obesity very quickly. Exercise for at least 1 hour reduces obesity.
- Surgery – People who become very obese and do not lose weight even under the supervision of a skin doctor like improving diet, exercise, or medicines, then skin fat surgery.